Lumex HybridLX rollator transport chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Lumex HybridLX is an innovative rollator that combines the function of a wheeled walker and a transport chair into one lightweight design. HybridLX transport chair has ultra-compact design which makes it easy to assemble without the need for tools and folds effortlessly for convenient transport and storage. HybridLX rollator comes with secure handgrips, a comfortable and wide seat and backrest, and the effortless design to transition from a rollator to a transport chair. Hybrid rollator comes with large 8" wheels for easy rolling indoor and outdoor on rough surfaces. Lumex HybridLX is designed with hybrid concept which is used primarily as a rollator while easily transforming into a transport chair with removable footrests (adjustable in length) when user needs a short rest. HybridLX features easy to use handbrakes that allows for short and longer period braking when used as rollator and transport chair.Features
- Designed with hybrid concept
- Lightweight and durable aluminum frame
- Complete with storage pouch for personal items
- Large 8" wheels for easy rolling indoor and outdoor on rough surfaces
- Easy-to-use handbrakes that allow for short and longer period braking
- Flexible, soft polyester backrest and 18" wide mesh seat with pull up strap for easy folding
|Lumex HybridLX rollator transport chair|
|Width inside handgrips||18.5"|
|Overall depth (with footrests)||40"|
|Depth front to rear||28.5"|
|Seat to floor||21.25"|
|Minimum handle height||30"|
|Maximum handle height||37"|
|User height||Approx. 5'4" - 6'2"|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Product weight||22 lbs. with footrest|
- Three year - Warranty on Frame.
- One year -Warranty on All other components
- Warranty Exclusions - 1) Defects, damage, or other conditions caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner; 2) Products not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained; and 3) Labor or shipping charges. Other exclusions apply.
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the device.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Under no circumstances will manufacturer accept a returned product more than Thirty (30) days after the shipment date.
- Valid returns may be returned to manufacturer only when a Customer Service Representative issues a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must be sent to the specific location indicated by manufacturer, in the same quantity as that sent in the original unopened box, properly packaged, and prepaid (F.O.B. manufacturer indicated warehouse).
- Refused orders or requests for returns due to customer error are subject to a service charge of 25% or $10, whichever is greater. The customer is responsible for all outbound and return freight charges.
- All returns are subject to inspection. Manufacturer will determine, in its sole discretion, whether an item qualifies as a warranty item and whether to repair or replace the item.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- "No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns, No Exceptions."
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Following products are strictly not returnable:
- Patient lifts
- Sterile products
- Discontinued items
- Private label goods
- Pedigreed products
- Clinical care recliners
- Products with expiration dates
- Products that may not be returned to stock for hygienic reasons
- Products requiring special handling or storage such as temperature or humidity requirements
- Special orders (any item not ordinarily stocked by Manufacturer, including those items that manufacturer has stocked in an excess quantity in order to meet the requested needs of the Buyer; Long Term Care beds; case goods, furniture; wall coverings; floor coverings; window treatments; lighting, art, room accessories and the Hausted product line
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.