Lumex knock down transfer bench
Lumex knock down transfer bench provides assistance to those who have difficulty stepping over bathtub walls. Knock down transfer bench has anodized aluminum frame which is lightweight, durable and rust-resistant. Its knock down design is easy to assemble and saves space for transport and storage.
- Anodized aluminum frame
- Attractive platinum grey color
- Side support arm aids in lateral transfer
- Seat height is adjustable in ½" increments
- Drainage holes in seat minimize water build-up
- Maximum weight capacity 350 lbs. - evenly distributed
- Reversible back attachment to accommodate any bathroom
- Knock down design is easy to assemble and saves space for transport and storage
|Lumex knock down transfer bench|
|Minimum seat height||19¼"|
|Maximum seat height||23¼"|
|Clearance beneath frame||16¼" - 20¼"|
|Height of back support above seat||14½"|
|Maximum weight capacity||350 lbs.|
- Five year limited warranty
- Warranty Exclusions - 1) Defects, damage, or other conditions caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner; 2) Products not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained; and 3) Labor or shipping charges. Other exclusions apply.
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- (1) In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace any defective or nonconforming part or product. OR (2) a credit and/or refund of the original selling price.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair, replacement, credit and/or refund.
- This warranty does not include any labor charges incurred in replacement part(s) installation or any associated freight or shipping charges to the manufacturer.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details