Lumex locking raised toilet seat with removable armrest
Lumex locking raised toilet seat is designed for those who have difficulty sitting down or standing up from the toilet. Locking raised toilet seat adds 4" to toilet seat height and reduces bending effort. Raised toilet seat has white, heavy duty plastic construction, it is strong and durable & has wide and comfortable contoured seating surface. Raised toilet seat comes with front clamping mechanism that locks securely to the toilet and prevents shifting of the seat. Locking raised toilet seat features push buttons which allows for easy removal of armrests.Features
- Removable armrests
- Attractive white color seat
- Maximum weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Heavy duty plastic constructed seat
|Lumex locking raised toilet seat|
|Width between arms||18½"|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Warranty Exclusions - 1) Defects, damage, or other conditions caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner; 2) Products not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained; and 3) Labor or shipping charges. Other exclusions apply.
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- (1) In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace any defective or nonconforming part or product. OR (2) a credit and/or refund of the original selling price.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair, replacement, credit and/or refund.
- This warranty does not include any labor charges incurred in replacement part(s) installation or any associated freight or shipping charges to the manufacturer.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details