Lumex multi-position open padded raised toilet seat
Inventory backorder, Please call us to get estimated ship date.
Lumex multi-position open padded raised toilet seat is designed with thick, heat-sealed padded seat for user with circulatory problems or user who need additional comfort. Multi-position raised toilet seat offers unique open seat that promotes patient independence and facilitates perineal cleaning and bowel training. Padded open raised toilet seat can be rotated to from front to either side or rear mounting for maximum access to perineal area. Multi-position open padded raised toilet seat is angle and height adjustable that maximize comfort and reduce bending and patient effort required. Lumex raised toilet seat comes complete with four heavy duty versa guard coated locking brackets and has optional extra-wide bracket (6499A) available for extra-wide toilet bowls.
- Fits most toilets
- Front opening 4¾" wide
- Maximum weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Optional extra-wide bracket (6499A) available for extra-wide toilet bowls
- Comes with complete four heavy duty versa guard coated locking brackets
- Adjustable angle and height to maximize comfort that reduces effort and bending
- Thick, heat-sealed padded seat with circulatory problems provides additional comfort
|Lumex multi-position open padded raised toilet seat|
|Seat height range||6" - 7½"|
|Maximum weight capacity||300 lbs.|
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Warranty Exclusions - 1) Defects, damage, or other conditions caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner; 2) Products not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained; and 3) Labor or shipping charges. Other exclusions apply.
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- (1) In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace any defective or nonconforming part or product. OR (2) a credit and/or refund of the original selling price.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair, replacement, credit and/or refund.
- This warranty does not include any labor charges incurred in replacement part(s) installation or any associated freight or shipping charges to the manufacturer.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details