Lumex padded transfer bench
Lumex padded transfer bench provides assistance to those who have difficulty stepping over bathtub walls. Padded transfer bench comes with cushioned seat and backrest that are water-tight and easy to clean. Transfer bench is made of anodized aluminum frame which is lightweight, durable and rust-resistant. Side support arm helps in lateral transfer and the reversible back accommodates any bathroom. Padded transfer bench comes assembled with tool-free arm and back attachments.Features
- Attractive platinum grey color
- Maximum weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Seat height is adjustable in 1" increments
- Comes assembled with tool-free arm and back attachments
|Lumex padded transfer bench|
|Minimum seat height||17½"|
|Maximum seat height||22½"|
|Clearance beneath frame||14½" - 18½"|
|Height of back support above seat||14½"|
|Diameter commode opening (7956A & 7958A only)||8"|
|Maximum weight capacity||300 lbs.|
- Five years - Warranty on Frame.
- 3 months -Warranty on Normal wear components such as tips, wheels/casters, and handgrips
- Warranty Exclusions - 1) Defects, damage, or other conditions caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner; 2) Products not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained; and 3) Labor or shipping charges. Other exclusions apply.
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the device.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details