Lumex Patriot full-electric low homecare bed
Lumex Patriot full-electric low homecare bed is a single-motor design bed comes with the feature of electric height adjustment. This makes it easier for caregivers to raise and lower the bed for patient care and linen changes. The electric height adjustment also enables the patient to easily position the bed for maximum comfort. Patriot full-electric bed can be adjusted to be a conventional height homecare bed or a low bed for better inventory management. Patriot full-electric low homecare bed features welded motor-guard that protects motor and universal joint from damage during shipment and deliveries. Patriot semi-electric homecare bed supports 450 lbs. evenly distributed total weight capacity that includes patient, mattress, rails, and accessories. Patriot homecare bed to offer a 4-inch extension kit that can extend either the head, foot, or both head and foot decking.
Grid Deck offers the following advantages:
- Easier to clean
- Much stronger frame
- Better mattress support
- No connecting links or springs to lose
- No spring sag or bottoming out with heavier patients
- No external pinch points
- Maximum patient weight capacity 350 lbs.
- Locking pins secure bed ends to sleep deck
- Slots in frame to ensure proper rail placement
- Bed length will be 84" with one kit, 88" with 2 kits
- Powerful DC motor for effortless height adjustment
- Attached lanyards prevent loss while moving or storing
- All functions fully-integrated into convenient handheld pendant
- Total assembled bed weighs only 178 pounds (bed and motor)
- Designed to meet the requirements of applicable HCPCS codes
- Welded motor-guard protects motor and universal joint from damage
- Hi-Lo motor comes pre-installed on foot section for easy set-up and disassembly
- Available with fiberboard decorative walnut bed-ends or high-impact plastic bed-ends
- Evenly distributed total weight capacity 450 lbs. includes patient, mattress, rails, and accessories
Bed shipped in three cartons:
- 1. Foot section and motor
- 2. Head section and Hi/Lo rod
- 3. Bed end set
|Lumex Patriot full-electric homecare bed|
|Height adjustment||Casters in low position||9.5" Minimum|
|20" Maximum (at deck level)|
|Casters in standard position||13" Minimum|
|23.5" Maximum (at deck level)|
|Overall bed size||87" L x 36" W|
|Lift range - head||60°|
|Lift range - knee||30°|
|Total bed weight assembled||178 lbs. (bed and motor only)|
|Maximum weight capacity||350 lbs.|
|Total weight capacity|
includes patient, mattress, rails and accessories
|450 lbs. - evenly distributed|
- Five years - Warranty on Bed frame
- Two years - Warranty on Motor, pendant, and electronic components
- One year - Warranty on all other durable components not listed above
- Warranty Exclusions - 1) Defects, damage, or other conditions caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner; 2) Products not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained; and 3) Labor or shipping charges. Other exclusions apply.
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- (1) In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace any defective or nonconforming part or product. OR (2) a credit and/or refund of the original selling price.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair, replacement, credit and/or refund.
- This warranty does not include any labor charges incurred in replacement part(s) installation or any associated freight or shipping charges to the manufacturer.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Under no circumstances will manufacturer accept a returned product more than Thirty (30) days after the shipment date.
- Valid returns may be returned to manufacturer only when a Customer Service Representative issues a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must be sent to the specific location indicated by manufacturer, in the same quantity as that sent in the original unopened box, properly packaged, and prepaid (F.O.B. manufacturer indicated warehouse).
- Refused orders or requests for returns due to customer error are subject to a service charge of 25% or $10, whichever is greater. The customer is responsible for all outbound and return freight charges.
- All returns are subject to inspection. Manufacturer will determine, in its sole discretion, whether an item qualifies as a warranty item and whether to repair or replace the item.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- "No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns, No Exceptions."
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Following products are strictly not returnable:
- Patient lifts
- Sterile products
- Discontinued items
- Private label goods
- Pedigreed products
- Clinical care recliners
- Products with expiration dates
- Products that may not be returned to stock for hygienic reasons
- Products requiring special handling or storage such as temperature or humidity requirements
- Special orders (any item not ordinarily stocked by Manufacturer, including those items that manufacturer has stocked in an excess quantity in order to meet the requested needs of the Buyer; Long Term Care beds; case goods, furniture; wall coverings; floor coverings; window treatments; lighting, art, room accessories and the Hausted product line
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.