Lumex Patriot LX full-electric homecare bed
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Lumex Patriot LX full-electric homecare bed comes with robust steel grid deck sleep surface which provides superior mattress support and easy to clean surface compared to traditional spring decks. Patriot LX full-electric homecare bed features head and foot sections that can be raised or lowered simultaneously or independently with one hand control. Patriot LX has recessed main frame offers maximum pinch point protection between grid deck and frame which reduces the risk of injury. Patriot LX bed setup is so simple that it can save on setup time and requires minimal maintenance keeping your technicians time efficient. Lumex Patriot LX homecare bed offers patent pending integrated HI-LO mechanism makes bed height adjustment easy and reduces potential loss of parts such as HI/LO rod when used as rentals. Patriot LX electric bed features dual HI/LO motors to adjust bed height from a low 10" to 20" easy and even allows for trendelenburg and slant positioning. Patriot LX full-electric bed provides attractive, “home-like” thermo fused bed ends offer a less institutional look and eliminate a bed component that often requires frequent repair and maintenance. Patriot LX bed has single motor unit which is designed for easy installation, requires less maintenance and provides the ultimate in quiet, smooth head and foot articulation. Patriot LX full-electric bed features SilverSolutions which is an anti-microbial technology built into the paint that protects against bacteria and odor. Patriot LX offers 4" extension kit that can be installed on head, foot or both to extend bed length to 84" or 88". During a power failure, the motor can lower both the head and foot section with just a single 9 volt battery.
Grid Deck offers the following advantages:
- Easier to clean
- Much stronger frame
- Better mattress support
- No connecting links or springs to lose
- No spring sag or bottoming out with heavier patients
- Lightweight design weighs only 126 lbs.
- Maximum patient weight capacity 350 lbs.
- Patent pending integrated HI-LO mechanism
- Attractive, “home-like” thermo fused bed ends
- Single motor unit is designed for easy installation
- 4" extension kit to extend bed length to 84" or 88"
- Features SilverSolutions anti-microbial technology
- Dual HI/LO motors to adjust bed height from a low 10" to 20"
- Robust steel grid deck sleep surface provides superior mattress support
- Patent pending rail slots in frame ensure quick and proper rail placement
- Recessed main frame offers maximum pinch point protection between grid deck and frame
- Evenly distributed total weight capacity 450 lbs. includes patient, mattress, rails, and accessories
|Lumex Patriot LX full-electric homecare bed|
|Bed height - minimum||10"|
|Bed height - maximum||20" (at deck level)|
|Lift range - head||60°|
|Lift range - knee||30°|
|Overall bed size||84" L x 35" W|
|Total bed weight assembled||126 lbs.|
|Maximum weight capacity||350 lbs.|
|Total weight capacity includes patient, mattress, rails and accessories||450 lbs. - evenly distributed|
- Five years - Warranty on Bed frame
- Two years - Warranty on Motor, pendant, and electronic components
- One year - Warranty on all other durable components not listed above
- Warranty Exclusions - 1) Defects, damage, or other conditions caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner; 2) Products not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained; and 3) Labor or shipping charges. Other exclusions apply.
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- (1) In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace any defective or nonconforming part or product. OR (2) a credit and/or refund of the original selling price.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair, replacement, credit and/or refund.
- This warranty does not include any labor charges incurred in replacement part(s) installation or any associated freight or shipping charges to the manufacturer.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Under no circumstances will manufacturer accept a returned product more than Thirty (30) days after the shipment date.
- Valid returns may be returned to manufacturer only when a Customer Service Representative issues a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must be sent to the specific location indicated by manufacturer, in the same quantity as that sent in the original unopened box, properly packaged, and prepaid (F.O.B. manufacturer indicated warehouse).
- Refused orders or requests for returns due to customer error are subject to a service charge of 25% or $10, whichever is greater. The customer is responsible for all outbound and return freight charges.
- All returns are subject to inspection. Manufacturer will determine, in its sole discretion, whether an item qualifies as a warranty item and whether to repair or replace the item.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- "No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns, No Exceptions."
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Following products are strictly not returnable:
- Patient lifts
- Sterile products
- Discontinued items
- Private label goods
- Pedigreed products
- Clinical care recliners
- Products with expiration dates
- Products that may not be returned to stock for hygienic reasons
- Products requiring special handling or storage such as temperature or humidity requirements
- Special orders (any item not ordinarily stocked by Manufacturer, including those items that manufacturer has stocked in an excess quantity in order to meet the requested needs of the Buyer; Long Term Care beds; case goods, furniture; wall coverings; floor coverings; window treatments; lighting, art, room accessories and the Hausted product line
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.