Lumex platinum collection deluxe padded commode bath seat
Lumex platinum collection deluxe padded commode bath seat comes with comfortable cushioned seat and backrest which are water-tight and easy to clean. Platinum collection deluxe padded bath seat has lightweight, durable and rust-resistant anodized aluminum frame for additional safety. Platinum padded bath seat comes complete with commode pail and cover and is available with or without support arms. Lumex platinum bath seat has open front seat with tool-free arm and back attachments.Features
- Open front seat
- Attractive platinum grey color
- Maximum weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Tool free arm and back attachments
- Available with or without support arms
- Seat height is adjustable in 1" increments
- Comes complete with commode pail and cover
|Lumex platinum collection deluxe padded commode bath seat|
|Maximum seat height||22½"||22½"|
|Minimum seat height||17½"||17½"|
|Height of back support above seat||16"||16"|
|Diameter commode opening||8"||8"|
|Width between arms||NA||17¾"|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
- Five years - Warranty on Frame.
- 3 months -Warranty on Normal wear components such as tips, wheels/casters, and handgrips
- Warranty Exclusions - 1) Defects, damage, or other conditions caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner; 2) Products not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained; and 3) Labor or shipping charges. Other exclusions apply.
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the device.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details