Lumex PVC bariatric reclining commode bath seat
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Lumex PVC bariatric reclining commode bath seat comes with deluxe elongated extra heavy-duty, contoured open front soft seat. Bariatric reclining commode bath seat features ergonomic curved rails that provide support without sharp edges and reclining chairs have anti-slip handgrips for added safety. Dual swing away arms for client transfer can be secured with red safety straps.Features
- Elevated leg rest
- Comfortable soft seat and safety belt
- Padded lumbar support and head section
- Threaded stem casters for additional safety
- Constructed of the highest quality health care grade PVC
- Remove partially assembled shower chair from shipping container/box.
- Insert the 4 casters into the opening of the fittings. Secure the casters by inserting and tightening ½” screws into the predrilled pilot holes on the fittings with a Phillips screwdriver.
- The sliding footrest goes directly under the commode seat on the horizontal bars. Snap the sliding footrest onto each side and secure the vinyl strap onto each fitting. Once the straps are secure, the sliding footrest should be able to function and a household furniture polish can help the footrest slide easier.
- Insert each arm into the fittings located directly on each side of the toilet commode seat. Secure each section of the arm with ½" stainless steel screws (2 per side).
- Insert the PVC high-back with mesh sling into the opening of the fittings. Secure with ½” screws.
- Insert the push/pull handle into the rear top section of the reclining chair. The push/pull handle also serves as the safety catch for the reclining back.
|Lumex PVC bariatric reclining commode bath seat|
|Back width exterior||23¼"||27¼"|
|Exterior length reclined (leg up)||62"||62"|
|Exterior length upright (leg down)||41"||41"|
|Caster||heavy duty||heavy duty|
|Weight Capacity||600 lbs.||700 lbs.|
- One year - Warranty on PVC frame
- 6 months - Warranty on all other components
- Warranty Exclusions - 1) Defects, damage, or other conditions caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner; 2) Products not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained; and 3) Labor or shipping charges. Other exclusions apply.
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the device.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details