Lumex silver collection 3-in-1 steel drop arm commode
Lumex silver collection 3-in-1 steel drop arm commode is made of durable, grey-coated steel frame which is attractive and easy to clean. Silver collection commode has weight capacity of 300 lbs. which is sufficient for the majority of clients. Steel drop arm commode comes complete with commode pail, cover and splash shield. An easy-to-release drop arm mechanism may be operated by clients lacking manual dexterity. Removable backbar facilitates use as a bedside commode, raised toilet seat, or toilet safety frame.Features
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Sturdy plastic seat snaps-on easily
- Arms automatically lock in raised position
- Cushioned armrests enhance user comfort
- All welded steel construction increases strength and stability
- Seat height readily adjusts from 18 ¾" - 22 ¾", in 1" increments
- Arms drop independently below seat level for safe lateral transfers
|Lumex silver collection 3-in-1 steel drop arm commode|
|Width between arms||18"|
|Seat height range||18¾" - 22¾"|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
- Five years - Warranty on Frame.
- 3 months -Warranty on Normal wear components such as tips, wheels/casters, and handgrips
- Warranty Exclusions - 1) Defects, damage, or other conditions caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner; 2) Products not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained; and 3) Labor or shipping charges. Other exclusions apply.
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the device.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details