Lumex SURELIFT Universal Sling
Lumex SureLift Universal sling (also called divided leg sling) is the easiest sling to use while transferring a resident from a seated position. SureLift Universal sling can also be used for lifting from a supine position, making them suitable for most lifting situations. Lumex SureLift sling is an easy-to-fit general purpose sling designed for the majority of users. Lumex universal sling can be used for transfers from a bed to a chair, wheelchair, or toilet, chair to chair, or from the floor to a bed or chair.
Lumex Universal slings should be used for residents that are totally or partially dependent, non-weight bearing, or bariatric. Lumex Universal slings have four or six connection points and can be used with 2-, 4-, or 6-point spreader bars.
- Easy to use
- Machine washable
- Height adjustable straps
- Reinforced back for support
- Provides excellent patient comfort and security
- Non-mesh slings have padding on legs and back
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS Code: E0621
- Six point connectivity is designed to enhance positioning and safety
|Lumex SureLift Universal Sling|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.||400 lbs.||600 lbs.|
- Six (6) Months Warranty
- Warranty Exclusions - 1) Defects, damage, or other conditions caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner; 2) Products not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained; and 3) Labor or shipping charges. Other exclusions apply.
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the device.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details