Lumex versa height raised toilet seat
Lumex versa height raised toilet seat is a solid molded plastic seat which ensures durability. Versa height raised toilet seat features four, clip-on brackets that fit most toilets for added safety and comfort. Lumex toilet seat is angle and height adjustable that provides comfort to the user and reduces reduce bending and user effort.Features
- Reduce bending and user effort
- Maximum weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Solid molded plastic seat ensures durability
- Features four, clip-on brackets that fit most toilets
- Versa guard brackets will not scrape or mar toilets
- Angle and height are adjustable to maximize comfort
|Lumex versa height raised toilet seat|
|Seat height||3¾" - 5¾"|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Warranty Exclusions - 1) Defects, damage, or other conditions caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner; 2) Products not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained; and 3) Labor or shipping charges. Other exclusions apply.
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- (1) In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace any defective or nonconforming part or product. OR (2) a credit and/or refund of the original selling price.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair, replacement, credit and/or refund.
- This warranty does not include any labor charges incurred in replacement part(s) installation or any associated freight or shipping charges to the manufacturer.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details