Lumex Versamode™ drop arm commode
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Lumex Versamode drop arm commode provides transport, transfer, and commode functions all in one unit, making it ideal toileting aid for nursing homes, hospitals, and long-term care facilities. Drop arm commode features cushioned armrests that enhance user comfort, as well as a padded seat cover that folds up for use as a backrest. Versamode™ commode chair has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. that accommodates majority of clients. The commode has 5" rear swivel, locking casters that facilitate maneuverability in tight spaces.Features
- Padded seat cover
- Comes unassembled
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Comes standard with commode pail and lid
- Swing-away footrests can be extended or detached
- Arms drop independently below seat level for lateral transfers
|Lumex Versamode drop arm commode|
|Width between arms||18¼"|
|Padded seat width||16"|
|Padded seat depth||16"|
|Commode seat width||17¾"|
|Commode seat depth||17½"|
|Commode seat height||19½"|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
- Three year - Warranty on Frame.
- 6 months -Warranty on Seat/back, extension legs, and arms
- 3 months -Warranty on Normal wear components such as tips, wheels/casters, and handgrips
- Warranty Exclusions - 1) Defects, damage, or other conditions caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner; 2) Products not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained; and 3) Labor or shipping charges. Other exclusions apply.
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the device.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details