Lumex Versamode™ drop arm commode
Lumex Versamode™ drop arm commode provides transport, transfer, and commode functions all in one unit, making it ideal toileting aid for nursing homes, hospitals, and long-term care facilities. Drop arm commode features cushioned armrests that enhance user comfort, as well as a padded seat cover that folds up for use as a backrest. Versamode™ commode chair has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. that accommodates majority of clients. The commode has 5" rear swivel, locking casters that facilitate maneuverability in tight spaces.Features
- Padded seat cover
- Comes unassembled
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Comes standard with commode pail and lid
- Swing-away footrests can be extended or detached
- Arms drop independently below seat level for lateral transfers
|Lumex Versamode™ drop arm commode|
|Width between arms||18¼"|
|Padded seat width||16"|
|Padded seat depth||16"|
|Commode seat width||17¾"|
|Commode seat depth||17½"|
|Commode seat height||19½"|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
- Three year - Warranty on Frame.
- 6 months -Warranty on Seat/back, extension legs, and arms
- 3 months -Warranty on Normal wear components such as tips, wheels/casters, and handgrips
- Warranty Exclusions - 1) Defects, damage, or other conditions caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner; 2) Products not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained; and 3) Labor or shipping charges. Other exclusions apply.
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the device.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details