Molnlycke Lyofoam Max Foam Wound Dressing, Polyurethane, 6" x 6" - 10/box
Lyofoam meets all the criteria for the ideal wound dressing: maintains moist wound micro-environment, removes excess exudate, permits gaseous exchange, provides thermal insulation, avoids trauma at dressing changes, is impermeable to micro-organisms and is free from particulate and toxic contaminants.
- Used in the treatment of light to moderately exuding wounds such as leg ulcers, pressure sores, post-operative and traumatic wound sites.
- Maintains moist wound micro-environment, removes excess exudate, avoids trauma at dressing changes, is impermeable to micro-organisms, and is free from particulate and toxic contaminants.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details