M12260 SLD M sealed AGM battery by MK battery
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
M12260 sealed AGM battery by MK battery is suitable for light duty mobility equipment only. The M12260 AGM battery has specialized valve design which is 100% reliable and the quality construction of battery ensures consistent and reliable performance for long-term dependability. M12260 battery is a sealed absorbent glass mat technology with valve regulated for efficient recombination. The fortified posts, straps and welds resist vibration damage and maximize current transfer.Features:
- Transport easily and safely by air
- Less than 2% per month self-discharge
- Forged terminals and bushings assure no leakage
- Completely absorbs electrolyte for spillproof design
- Ultra premium sealing valve prevents capacity loss and controls pressure
- High density oxide provides maximum power-per-point "high cycling" service
|M12260 SLD M sealed AGM battery by MK battery|
|Nominal voltage||12 Volts.|
|20 hour rate (1.3A to 10.50V)||26Ah|
|10 hour rate (2.47A to 10.50V)||24.7Ah|
|5 hour rate (4.42A to 10.20V)||22.1Ah|
|1C (26A to 9.60V)||14.73Ah|
|3C (78A to 9.60V)||10.4Ah|
|Weight||Approx. 20.46 lbs.|
|Internal resistance (at 1KHz)||Approx. 11 mΩ|
|Maximum discharge current for 5 seconds||390A|
|Operating temperature range|
|Charge||-15°C (5°F) to 40°C (104°F)|
|Discharge||-15°C (5°F) to 50°C (122°F)|
|Storage||-15°C (5°F) to 40°C (104°F)|
|Charge retention (shelf life) at 20°C (68°F)|
|Charging methods at 25°C (77°F)|
|Cycle Use||Charging Voltage 14.4 to 15.0V|
|Maximum Charging Current : 7.8A|
|Coefficient -5.0mv / °C / cell|
|Standby Use||Float Charging Voltage 13.50 to 13.80V|
|Coefficient -3.0mv / °C / cell|
|(Option : UL94 HB Flame Retardant Case Material)|
- The manufacturer will replace the battery with a free equivalent if it fails due to defects in materials or workmanship within 13 months from the date of the initial installation.
- A battery used in a mobility application rated lower than 20 amp hours will be replaced with a free equivalent if it fails due to defects in materials or workmanship within 6 months from the date of installation.
- Proof of date of purchase/installation required for all claims.
- Upon receipt of the defective battery, manufacturer will process the claim and reimburse for any direct freight costs.
- Warranty does not cover failures in service due to the following conditions:
- Normal "wear and tear".
- Unauthorized modifications or alterations to the products.
- Negligence, accident, abuse, misuses including improper jump starting, or improper, unsuitable or abnormal storage of the products.
- Improperly installed or applied batteries. Improperly charged (either under or over) batteries. Opening of batteries that are designed and intended in use as sealed products.
- Physical damage due to acts of nature or man which stress products beyond design limits or other undesirable influences.
- Manufacturer considers AGM batteries to be suitable for light duty mobility equipment only. AGM batteries used in more robust applications such as complex rehab mobility devices, where daily deep discharges are the norm, may void the warranty.
- Any storage of batteries shall be at an ambient temperature of 77°F or less and user shall give a freshening charge to all batteries every 6 months.
- Manufacturer shall not be liable for consequential, incidental, special or direct damages, whether the claim for any such damages is based on warranty, tort, contract, or otherwise.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty for this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Products return policy is applicable as per the standard manufacturer terms & conditions provided.
Please call us for specific details.