Magic Mobility Frontier V6 rear wheel drive power wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Special discounts available..
Starting from $10,932.00
Magic Mobility Frontier V6 rear wheel drive power wheelchair has an independent articulating suspension that allows the drive tires to stay on the ground even when traversing an uneven terrain. Frontier V6 rear wheel drive power wheelchair comes with electronic systems which are certified to the international standard IP54, that enable it to go through shallow puddles of water. Frontier V6 RWD power wheelchair have various power options that include power tilt in space, power reclining backrest, power elevating back rests and tilt in space power reclining backrest. Frontier rear wheel drive wheelchair is available with hand control joysticks with external switches to chin and head controls for added safety and comfort. Frontier V6 rear wheel drive wheelchair can be fitted with the All Terrain Knobby wheels and heavy duty casters for additional support as per client requirement.
- 150° Power recline
- 50° Power tilt in space
- 12" Power seat lift (seat elevator)
- Articulating power elevating legrest
- Power recline with integrated shear reduction
- V6 can climb 15° slop
- Alternate seat compatibility
- Environmental standard electronic system
|Magic Mobility Frontier V6 rear wheel drive power wheelchair|
|Motors||(2) 4-Pole, 24V motors|
|Batteries (not supplied)||(2) Group 24, 73 or 40 AMp|
|Max user weight||Up to 400 lbs.|
|Drive tires||Any combination|
|Length (base only)||31.1" - 32"|
|Width||23.6" - 28"|
|Turning radius||26.6" - 27"|
|Seat to floor height without power (MPS)||18.5"|
|Seat to floor height with full power (MPS)||19.5"|
|Seat to floor height without power (Rehab)||17.75"|
|Seat to floor height with full power (Rehab)||18.75"|
|Maximum Speed||6.5 mph|
|Max curb capacity||4" (with Knobby tire configuration)|
- This wheelchair is provided with a 3 years limited warranty on frame.
- This wheelchair is provided with a 12 month limited warranty on the parts and workmanship contained within.
- The warranty does not cover freight to or from the manufacturer, that is, the chair must be returned to the factory or Dealer, freight pre-paid, for all warranty repairs.
- The warranty on this power chair does not cover breakages /damage to either the motors, gearboxes, or axle shafts caused by misuse of the wheelchair.
- Warranty does not cover faults, failures or excessive wear caused by lack of appropriate maintenance and regular servicing by authorized repairers.
- Manufacturer will, at our discretion, repair / replace items that we consider were faulty at time of manufacture.
- The availability of replacement units is subject to the discretion of the provider, not the manufacturer.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call for specific details.
- All items must be inspected upon receiving.
- If damage is observed at the time of delivery contact manufacturer immediately, all damage must be documented upon delivery receipt.
- In the case of concealed damage, photos of product and original packaging must be supplied to manufacturer for the purpose of filing a freight claim with the carrier.
- If you wish to return an item, it must be returned in the original packaging with a valid RGA.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to make pre-paid return arrangements to manufacturer.
- If a product is returned in packaging other than its original packaging an automatic 10% restock fee will be applied.
- All returned products must be in new and unused condition to avoid additional restock fees. Restock fees will not be determined until the unit has been returned and inspected by manufacturer.
- In the event you receive product other than what was ordered, manufacturer must be notified within 15 days, failure to notify could result in restock fees.
- Replacement parts/product will not be shipped until photo documentation, to verify that the incorrect parts were received is obtained, or the original unit is returned in new and unused condition.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- The product return policy is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details