Magic Mobility Frontier V6 Urban C73 power wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Special discounts available..
Starting from $8,995.00
Magic Mobility Frontier V6 Urban C73 is a durable group 3 power wheelchair for indoor use. Frontier V6 Urban C73 features low pressure tires which provide a smoother ride and provides the wheelchair tremendous climbing ability. Frontier V6 Urban C73 electric wheelchair has centered drive wheels with smaller front and rear wheels that provide a highly stable platform versatile for all-terrains, from urban-use, to rough off-road conditions. Combining superior performance, adaptability and long term value, the V6 Urban C73 wheelchair provides freedom to go further and explore the outdoors with easy upgrades.
- Group 24 batteries
- For both indoor & outdoor use
- Approximate range of 16-22 miles
- Low pressure tires for smoother ride
- Centered drive wheels with smaller front and rear wheels
|Magic Mobility Frontier V6 Urban C73 power wheelchair|
|Joystick/Power module||Penny and giles VR2, upgrade to R-net|
|Motors||(2) 4 pole, 24 volt motors, 650W each, gear in line, upgrade to 800 W|
|Batteries||(2) Group 34 60 Ah gel, upgrade to Group 24 73 Ah|
|Weight limit||Up to 400 lbs.|
|Drive tires||12½" x 2¼" Pneumatic upgrade to 14" x 3"|
|Casters||Front foam ‐ 200 x 50, Rear ‐ Foam‐filled 200 x 50, upgrade to 2.50 ‐ 4|
|Maximum Speed||5.5 mph, upgrade to 6 mph with aggressive motor package|
- Lifetime on Frames
- Three year limited - On motors
- One year limited - On electronics
- The warranty does not cover freight to or from the manufacturer, that is, the chair must be returned to the factory or Dealer, freight pre-paid, for all warranty repairs.
- The warranty on this power chair does not cover breakages /damage to either the motors, gearboxes, or axle shafts caused by misuse of the wheelchair.
- Warranty does not cover faults, failures or excessive wear caused by lack of appropriate maintenance and regular servicing by authorized repairers.
- Manufacturer will, at our discretion, repair / replace items that we consider were faulty at time of manufacture.
- The availability of replacement units is subject to the discretion of the provider, not the manufacturer.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call for specific details.
- All items must be inspected upon receiving.
- If damage is observed at the time of delivery contact manufacturer immediately, all damage must be documented upon delivery receipt.
- In the case of concealed damage, photos of product and original packaging must be supplied to manufacturer for the purpose of filing a freight claim with the carrier.
- If you wish to return an item, it must be returned in the original packaging with a valid RGA.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to make pre-paid return arrangements to manufacturer.
- If a product is returned in packaging other than its original packaging an automatic 10% restock fee will be applied.
- All returned products must be in new and unused condition to avoid additional restock fees. Restock fees will not be determined until the unit has been returned and inspected by manufacturer.
- In the event you receive product other than what was ordered, manufacturer must be notified within 15 days, failure to notify could result in restock fees.
- Replacement parts/product will not be shipped until photo documentation, to verify that the incorrect parts were received is obtained, or the original unit is returned in new and unused condition.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- The product return policy is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details