Mangar Health Camel Lifting cushion
Mangar Health Camel lifting cushion will both sit up and lift a fallen person. Camel lifting cushion comes with an inbuilt backrest and internal ring construction. It offers a fully supportive lift that can be carried out entirely independently by the faller.
Using the simple hand control and compressor provided the camel is inflated. It can be used anywhere, indoors or outside, and will lift a fall person with dignity while protecting both the care giver and the person being lifted from injury.Features
- Simple to use
- Airflo controlled
- Battery operated
- For use indoors or out
- Appropriate for any age
- Enhances independent living
- Minimizing moving handling risks
- Packs away into a compact and discreet bag
- The Camel is particularly suitable for very large or bariatric people(lifts up to 700lbs.)
|Mangar Health Camel lifting cushion|
|Max user weight:||700 lbs.|
|Inflated seat height:||21.5"|
|Inflated backrest width:||24.5"|
|Inflated seat depth:||19"|
|Inflated backrest height:||32.5"|
|Overall inflated length:||44"|
|Deflated rolled dimensions:||30.5" x 8"|
The manufacturer warrants this product for a period of 2 years as under:
- The warranty is given against defects in material and workmanship and comprises piece, parts and labor.
- The warranty is not valid in the case of wear and tear, willful damage, common neglect, misuse or unauthorized alteration or repair by unqualified persons.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
The following statements do not affect the consumer’s statutory rights. This product is sold on the understanding that in the event of any defect of manufacture or material appearing within the ward, the defect will be rectified free of charge providing that:
- Reasonable evidence is provided (e.g. purchase invoice, delivery note) that the claim is being made within the warranty period
- The defect is not attributable to accidental damage (either in transit or otherwise), misuse or unauthorized repair.
Standard manufacturer Terms and Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- You have the right to cancel an order within 30 days of receipt by you (as long as the product you ordered isn't a made to order/special order/non-returnable item).
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If you do wish to cancel an order, please request a return authorization by phone to our customer service department.
- The products must be returned in an unused condition and with the packaging complete and intact.
- You must then return the item/s to us with immediate effect and at your own cost, in an unused condition and with the packaging complete and intact.
- Once we have received the returned product/s in an unused condition, with complete packaging, we will then arrange for a refund of the cost of the order to be made either by sending you a check or by refunding the credit or debit card you originally made the payment with. This will be made within 14 days of receipt of the return of the product/s.
- If you cancel an order and return the products stating that the product/s are faulty, and subsequently it is deemed that the products are not indeed faulty, or if the products are returned in an opened state which means we are unable to resale the item, then no refund will be provided and the product/s will be returned to you. We reserve the right to charge for packing and dispatch of such items.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details