Marcy anterior rollator
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
This is a special order item and delivery will be available within 2-3 weeks
Shipping charges may apply for Size 3 based on your shipping zip code
Marcy anterior rollator is designed for kids to provide assistance in walking or gait training. The lightweight aluminum frame, adjustable handles and grips support the balance of the child and simultaneously train the torso musculature. The highly maneuverable frame rolls easily with all their movements and accommodates 9.75" tall to 17.5" tall child. Marcy anterior walker is available in four sizes with different color options to suit your child needs. Rollator with short wheelbase (standard) is highly maneuverable and can be moved better while rollator with long wheelbase (telescopic) provides more security and support. Various accessories are available for providing more control and stability to the user.Marcy features:
- GMFCS level II-IV
- Size 2 and 3 can be folded
- Provides independence and mobility
- 5.9" rubber tires standard on size 0 and 1
- 7.8" rubber tires standard on size 2 and 3
- Individual height and width adjustable handles
- Adjustable wheelbase (telescopic) provides extra mobility
|Marcy anterior rollator|
|Size||Size 0||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3|
|Handle height||11.7" - 18.3"||14.8" - 23"||20.6" - 29.25"||24.5" - 34.3"|
|Height of forearm armrests||15.9" - 22.6"||19.1" - 27.3"||24.5" - 33.1"||28.4" - 38.2"|
|Handle spacing||7" - 12.4"||8.5" - 14"||11.7" - 17.1"||14" - 19.5"|
|Total length (telescopic wheelbase)||15.2" - 18.3"||17.5" - 21.4"||23.4" - 28.8"||25.3" - 30.8"|
|Maximum load||44 lbs.||66.1 lbs.||110 lbs.||143.3 lbs.|
|Product weight||9.2 lbs.||11 lbs.||16.3 lbs.||20 lbs.|
Manufacturer Warrants the product according to the schedule as under:
- Limited Two (2) Years warranty on the product against manufacturer's defects.
- Excludes wheels, brake cables and hand grips; damage due to wear and tear or abuse.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- We require the following information before authorizing a return:
- Reason for return
- Item number, quantity and serial number (where applicable)
- Invoice number and invoice date
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom and Special order items are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.