McKesson Confiderm 3.0 Application Exam Gloves, Medium - 2500/case
McKesson Confiderm 3.0 application exam glove chemo rated not chemo approved blue color, fingertip thickness is 0.07 mm (2.8 mil) glove exterior textured fingertips hand compatibility ambidextrous length in inches 9.4 inch. It is made up of nitrile powder material content powder free size choose: small / medium / large / x-large. It features mckesson Confiderm 3.0 nitrile exam gloves small powder-free beaded cuff, packaged 250 gloves per box to save space and reduce waste.Features
- Beaded cuff.
- Single use only.
- High elasticity.
- Thin with high tactile sensitivity.
- Dark blue color for easy identification.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 250 Per Box, 10 Boxes Per Case
- McKesson Confiderm 3.0 Nitrile Exam Gloves
- Packaged 250 gloves per box to save space and reduce waste.
- Improved conformability provides superior fit and extended wear comfort.
|Chemo Rated||Not Chemo Approved|
|Cuff Style||Beaded Cuff|
|Fingertip Thickness||0.07 mm (2.8 mil)|
|Glove Exterior||Textured Fingertips|
|Length in Inches||9.4 Inch|
|Powder Content||Powder Free|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details