McKesson Confiderm 3.5C Powder Free Nitrile Textured Fingertips Exam Gloves, X-Small - 200/box
McKesson Confiderm 3.5C Powder Free Nitrile Textured Fingertips Exam Gloves feature beaded cuff for comfortable wearing. They also feature dexterity and tactile sensitivity for durable barrier protection. The Confiderm 3.5C gloves are ambidextrous, non-sterile, latex free and for single use only. These blue colored gloves are chemo tested. The fingertip thickness is 0.08 mm (3.15 mil) and length 9.6 inches. These exam gloves are made with high-quality materials and are designed to be used in situations where ultimate protection is essential.
- Beaded Cuff.
- Single use only.
- Reduces hand fatigue.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
- Textured fingertips provide excellent tactile sensitivity and dexterity.
- Improved conformability provides superior fit and extended wear comfort.
|Chemo Rated||Chemo Tested|
|Cuff Style||Beaded Cuff|
|Fingertip Thickness||0.08 mm (3.15 mil)|
|Glove Exterior||Textured Fingertips|
|Length in Inches||9.6 Inch|
|Powder Content||Powder Free|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details