McKesson Confiderm PC Latex Exam Gloves, Powder-free, X-Large - 1000/case
McKesson Confiderm PC Latex Exam Gloves. Interior polymer coating provides superior anti-sticking properties, resulting in highly effective donning in wet, damp, or dry conditions.
- Single use.
- Beaded cuff.
- Meets or exceed ASTM standards.
- Low protein content helps to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
- This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- Safe use of this glove by or on latex sensitized individuals has not been established.
- Users with a known sensitivity to rubber or latex products should avoid contact. If you experience a reaction to this product, discontinue use and seek medical attention. Reactions may include such phenomena as watery eyes; wheezing, hives, a rash, welts, redness, dryness, tingling or other skin irritations; hay fever-like symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, itching throat or nose; or tightness of the chest.
|Chemo Rated||Not Chemo Approved|
|Cuff Style||Beaded Cuff|
|Fingertip Thickness||0.07 mm (2.8 mil)|
|Length in Inches||9.4 Inch|
|Powder Content||Powder Free|
|Latex Free Indicator||Contains Latex|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details