McKesson Mastisol medical liquid adhesive bandage, 2/3 ml vials - 48/box
Mastisol medical liquid adhesive 2/3 ml vials. It is clear, non-irritating, and non-water-soluble liquid adhesive that secures the most difficult dressings for an extended period of time. It is used to ensure the integrity of dressing, tapes, and certain devices over an extended period of time.Features
- Sterility is limited to packaging and applicator
- Clear liquid: Mastisol won't stain patient's skin
- Non-Water Soluble: Mastisol holds securely on diaphoretic patients
- Mastisol is 7 to 10 times stickier than Compound Tincture of Benzoin
- Helps the effectiveness of strip skin closures and minimizes the use of sutures
- Saves time and effort--ensuring long lasting adhesive that doesn't need replacing
- Offers versatility--different available sizes and single-use vials increase efficiency
|Container Type||Sterile Tip Vial|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details