McKesson Nitrile 911 EC Exam Glove, Purple, Chemo Tested, Medium - 50/box
McKesson Nitrile 911 EC Powder-Free Textured Fingertips Exam Gloves - Large, feature 12 inches beaded cuff, extended cuff which increases protection area beyond the wrist. They feature elasticity and tactile sensitivity for durable barrier protection. These gloves come with the polymer coating and are latex free. They are non-sterile, ambidextrous and for single use only. Exam Gloves are made with high-quality materials and are designed to be used in situations where ultimate protection is essential.
- Purple color.
- EC = Extended cuff.
- Smooth inner surface makes donning easy.
- Fingertip texture provides enhanced grip in wet or dry conditions.
- McKesson Nitrile 911 EC Powder-Free Textured Fingertips Exam Gloves are conformable fit.
- More than twice the ASTM standards for fingertip thickness than in regular nitrile exam gloves.
- Resists puncture more than latex gloves while providing a strong barrier against a broad range of chemicals.
|Chemo Rated||Chemo Tested|
|Cuff Style||Beaded Cuff|
|Fingertip Thickness||0.17 mm (6.7 mil)|
|Glove Exterior||Textured Fingertips|
|Length in Inches||11.5 Inch|
|Powder Content||Powder Free|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details