McKesson Padded Handle Offset Cane
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
McKesson Padded Handle Offset Cane has standard-style cane for enhanced maneuverability allowing use in narrow spaces such as staircases. The offset handle designed to effectively aid walking by better distributing weight over the cane. The manufactured with sturdy 7/8-inch extruded aluminum tubing to allow lightweight aid to adjust to safe height and support users up to 300 lbs.. It has locking ring tightens and prevents rattling to add security and reduce irritating noise. The ergonomically-designed offset handle with soft foam rubber grip and wrist strap to reduce hand pressure allowing for increased stability and comfort and convenience. The features durable, 3/4-inch, molded rubber tips with metal washer inserts to prevent the cane from piercing the rubber tip allowing lasting use.
- Sleek silver finish.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Ideal for users with limited upper body strength.
- Easy-to-use, single push button adjusts height from 30 to 39 inches.
- Eligible for use with Flexible Spending Account (FSA) reimbursement.
- Includes attached wrist strap for convenient use, accessibility, and storage.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details