McKesson Plastic Locking Raised Toilet Seat, 14 x 16 Inch
McKesson Plastic Locking Raised Toilet Seat raises the height of the existing toilet seat by 4 inches for individuals that require assistance sitting onto and standing up from the toilet. It has features tool-free assembly; easily attaches to the bowl of most standard toilets by turning the locking knobs to secure seat. The dual-lock design allows tool-free assembly and ensures enhanced security with two rear locks. It has heavy-duty, molded-plastic construction allows the product to remain lightweight without sacrificing strength and durability. The molded design features two hygiene cutouts for comfort, ease of use, and easy cleaning. It is portable, lightweight (3 lbs.) and compatible with most standard toilets allows use and transport to fit users' needs. It has 14 (W) X 16 (D) inch design safely supports users weighing up to 300 pounds. It has ideal solution for wheelchair users easily transfer to and from the toilet. It has may be eligible for Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Reimbursement. It is designed for use with existing toilet seat; Not intended for use on elongated toilets. It is not made with natural rubber latex.
|Application||Raised Toilet Seat|
|Dimensions||14 X 16 Inch|
|Height||4 Inch Height|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs. Weight Capacity|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details