Mckesson Protective Procedure Gown Adult, Yellow - 12/Case
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Mckesson Protective Procedure Gown Adult One Size Fits Most Yellow NonSterile.
- Protective Isolation Gown.
- Disposable design for single use only.
- Yellow fabric for easy identification of isolation use.
- Full back with neck ties and wraparound waist tie for easy donning.
- Designed with 22 inch set-in sleeves, measuring 44-1/2 L X 27-3/4 W inch for universal fit.
- Ribbed knit cuffs with elastic wrists to provide comfort and avoid roll-up for better protection.
- Fluid-resistant material constructed off a cotton/polyester blend providing a fabric weight of 190 g/m2.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details