McKesson Quick-Adjust Aluminum Crutch Accessory Kit
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
McKesson Quick-Adjust Aluminum Crutch Accessory Kit provide a cushioned surface on which to rest your underarms and hands, helping to increase comfort during long hours of crutch use. The replacement accessories used to revitalize crutch and extend the lifetime of the mobility aid. The machine-washable foam padding made from finest materials, resistant to body oils and perspiration and feature a fast evaporation "moisture wicking" design to help keep skin dry and comfortable. The crutch tips design features internal disc to help prevent crutch penetration. It is strong and durable rubber tip construction provides strong grip and floor protection. It includes (2) underarm covers, (2) hand grip covers, and (2) crutch tips for a complete comfort and safety solution. It is for use with McKesson Universal Quick Adjust Aluminum Crutches (146-RTL10433).
- Easy-to-install designs.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account) eligible.
- Crutch tips fit 7/8 inch (2.2 cm) tubing diameters.
- Safely replace old and worn out crutch accessories.
- Hand grips are 1-1/2 in x 3-3/4 in (3.8 cm x 9.5 cm).
- Arm cushions are 1-1/2 in x 7-7/8 in (3.8 cm x 20 cm).
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details