McKesson Single Patient Use Plastic Female Urinal, 32 oz. - 6/Case
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
McKesson Single Patient Use Plastic Female Urinal has convenient for female individuals who have trouble getting to the bathroom. The featured shape and sturdy grip handle designed to prevent spills and allow easy handling and angled use in several patient positions. It is lightweight, durable, and easy- to-clean plastic construction. The graduated in 5 oz and 100 mL (or cc) increments up to 35 oz and 1000 mL (or cc) for easy-to-read volume measurements. It has FSA Eligible. It is not made with natural rubber latex.
|Cover Type||Without Cover|
|Usage||Single Patient Use|
|Volume||32 oz. / 946 mL|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details