McKesson Steel Padded Handle Offset Cane, Black - 6/Case
McKesson Steel Padded Handle Offset Cane has standard-style cane for enhanced maneuverability allowing use in narrow spaces such as staircases. The offset handle designed to effectively aid walking by better distributing weight over the cane. The manufactured with heavy-duty steel tubing to support users up to 500 lbs.. It has locking ring tightens and prevents rattling to add security and reduce irritating noise. The ergonomically-designed offset handle with vinyl contoured grip and wrist strap for durability, comfort, and convenience. The features durable, 3/4-inch, molded rubber tips with metal washer inserts to prevent the cane from piercing the rubber tip allowing lasting use.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Sleek design featuring black finish, grip, and tips.
- Eligible for use with Flexible Spending Account (FSA) reimbursement.
- Includes attached wrist strap for convenient use, accessibility, and storage.
|Frame Diameter||1 Inch Diameter|
|Handle Specifications||Padded Handle|
|Height||29-3/4 to 37-3/4 Inch Height|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs. Weight Capacity|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details