McKesson Terry Cloth Inner Slipper Bariatric Socks, Extra Wide - 48/Case
McKesson Terry Cloth Inner Slipper Bariatric Socks is full-sole imprint safety tread for maximum contact with floor. It helps to reduce the risk of slips and falls. It is constructed with loops on the inside, next to the wearer's skin, for comfort. It is highly-elastic, comfortable cuff and body help provide a secure fit without being constrictive. It is soft, breathable poly/nylon knit. It is available in a broad selection of sizes. It is not made with natural rubber latex.
- Single Thread.
- Single patient use.
- Machine washable.
- Above the ankle style.
- Color coded for easy sizing.
|Material||Poly / Nylon Knit Outer, Terry Cloth Inner|
|Shoe Size||Adult Shoe 10.5 to 11.5 Extra Wide|
|Size||Bariatric, Extra Wide|
|Sole Type||Skid-Resistant Tread Sole|
|Style||Above the Ankle|
|Usage||Single Patient Use|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details