Medical Silverlon Wound Pad Dressing 4" x 4-1/2" - 5/Box
Argentum Medical Silverlon® Wound Pad Dressing 4" x 4-1/2", Non-adherent, sterileSilverlon® Wound Contact Dressings are designed for placement directly on the wound surface in direct contact with the injured tissues. The Silverlon® Wound Contact Dressing provides a topical antimicrobial surface that reduces the bacteria and fungi counts on the wound surface and within 2 to 4 millimeters of the wound surface. The wound dressing can be left in place for several days depending on the amount of wound drainage and necrotic (dead) tissue present. The dressing also provides a highly conductive surface that reestablishes the normal skin electrical potentials. The Silverlon® Wound Contact Dressing provides an antimicrobial barrier to the entry of Fungi and Bacteria including MRSA Bacteria and Acinetobacter Bacteria, thereby protecting the wound from outside bacteria and fungi contamination. A special modification of a Silverlon® Wound Contact Dressing, called the Silverlon® peripad, will be applied to an external feminine napkin (peripad) for lesions of the perineal region and for application after childbirth.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details