Medihoney Hydrocolloid Wound Filler Paste, 3-1/2 oz - each
Medihoney® Hydrocolloid Dressing Wound Filler Paste is used for dry to lightly exuding wounds, or for hard to dress areas. It contains 95% active leptospermum/manuka honey, possessing unique qualities that make it ideal for the management of chronic and acute wounds and burns. Effective on hard-to-heal wounds and burns, additionly helping to debride wounds and keep wound beds clean of necrotic tissue.
- Derma Sciences Medihoney® Hydrocolloid Dressing Wound Filler Paste is used in all stages of wound healing.
- Easy to remove.
- Designed to manage varying degrees of exudates.
- Due to high osmolarity, the dressings help to cleanse the wound and remove devitalized tissue.
- Can also be used as an important component of wound bed preparation.
- Strengthens skin's moisture barrier for soft, smooth skin.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details