Molnlycke melgisorb Ag calcium alginate dressing 6" x 6" - 10/box
Molnlycke Melgisorb Ag Calcium Alginate Dressing is a highly absorbent, alginate dressing with CMC and ionic silver that kills bacteria for up to four days. It is made of soft, alginate fibers formed into a nonwoven material. The superb, wet strength of these alginate fibers do not allow the dressing to disintegrate in the wound bed so it may be removed easily in one piece. It can absorb large amounts of exudates, up to 18 times its own weight.
- When absorbing, the alginate fibers form a soft, moist gel providing a moist environment conductive to wound healing.
- Soft, moist gel does not adhere to the wound site, thus reducing trauma and pain during wear and dressing change.
- Assists in supporting the control of minor bleeding in superficial wounds.
- Gel blocks lateral wicking of exudate thus reducing maceration.
- Ideal for deep, highly exuding, cavity wounds at risk of infection.
- Can easily be removed by irrigating with normal saline.
- Suitable for use on wounds that are critically colonized.
- Helps in reduction of bacteria in sacral pressure ulcers.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details