Molnlycke Mepiform Safetac Self-Adherent Soft Silicone Dressing 4" x 7" - 5/box
Mepiform is a self-adherent soft silicone dressing for scar care and designed for the management of hypertrophic and keloid scars. Topical silicone has empirically been shown to have positive impact on hypertrophic and keloid scars. It may take from 3 months up to a year or more to improve an old scar, depending on the condition of the scar tissue. Mepiform shall optimally be worn 24 hours a day.
- Minimizes pain and trauma at dressing changes.
- No extra fixation is needed.
- Thin, flexible and discreet.
- May be worn in daily activities.
- May be cut to size and reapplied.
- One Mepiform sheet may be used for several days.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details