Molnlycke Mepilex Lite Self-Adherent Soft Silicone Thin Foam Dressing, 4" x 4" - 5/box
Mepilex Lite is a thin and highly conformable foam dressing that absorbs exudates and maintains a moist wound environment. The Safetac layer seals around the wound edges preventing exudates from leaking onto the surrounding skin, thus minimizing the risk for maceration. The Safetac layer ensures atraumatic dressing changes. Mepilex Lite can be cut to suit various wound shapes and locations.
- Atraumatic to the wound and surrounding skin upon removal.
- Promotes patient comfort during wear and minimizes pain upon removal.
- Minimizes the risk of maceration.
- Conforms well to body contours.
- Thin and comfortable to wear.
- Easy to handle and may be cut for customization.
- Maintains a moist wound environment.
- May be left in place during radiation therapy.
- Consists of a soft, silicone, wound-contact layer, a thin flexible absorbent pad of polyurethane foam and an outer film that is vapor permeable and waterproof.
- May be cut to suit various wound shapes and difficult-to-dress locations.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details