Mepitel Ag Antimicrobial Wound Contact Layer with Safetac Technology 2" x 3" - 50/case
Mepitel can remain in place for up to 14 days which reduces the necessity for frequent dressing changes. The porous structure of Mepitel allows exudate to pass into an outer absorbent dressing. The Safetac layer prevents the outer dressing from sticking to the wound and ensures atraumatic dressing changes. The Safetac layer seals around the wound edges, preventing the exudate from leaking onto the surrounding skin, thus minimizing the risk of maceration.
- Minimizes pain and trauma at dressing changes.
- Can remain in place for up to 14 days which in turn ensures undisturbed wound healing.
- Enables less frequent dressing changes.
- Minimizes the risk of maceration.
- Maintained product properties over time - leaves no residue and does not dry out.
- Transparent for easy wound inspection during application and during wear.
- Conforms well to body contours, promoting patient comfort during wear.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details