Mepitel One-Sided Soft Silicone Wound Contact Layer 2" x 3" - each
Molnlycke Mepitel One-Sided Soft Silicone Wound Contact Layer 2" x 3" Non-Adherent, Transparent, Polyamide Net, Sterile
Mepitel one minimizes trauma to the wound and pain to the patient during dressing changes. It can be left in place for up to 14 days. Help minimize patient pain and unnecessary disturbance to the healing process. Offers high transparency allowing you to instantly assess healing progress without removing the contact layer. Impressively conformable. It ensures an excellent fit and maximum patient comfort whilst its effective open mesh design enables free transfer of exudate to the secondary dressing and delivery of topical treatments to the wound bed. Convenient to work with even while wearing gloves. It adheres quickly, gently and securely by saving time and minimizing patient discomfort.
- Minimizes pain and trauma at dressing changes.
- Safetac layer on wound contact side only for easy handling and application.
- May remain in place for up to 14 days which allows cost effective and undisturbed wound healing.
- Enables less frequent dressing changes.
- Minimizes the risk of maceration.
- Leaves no residue and does not dry out.
- Transparent for easy wound inspection during application and wear.
- Conforms well to body contours, promoting patient comfort during wear. li>Stays in place.
- Low potential for skin irritation or allergy.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details