Mepore Self-Adhesive Transparent Film Dressing 6" x 8-1/2" - each
Molnlycke Mepore Film is a thin, transparent and moisture vapor permeable film dressing with a gentle, skin-friendly adhesive. It can be used as a primary dressing on clean, non-exuding wounds, abrasions and IV-sites, for prevention of skin breakdown or as a secondary dressing
- Molnlycke Mepore Film has high breathability.
- Transparent, breathable, elastic polyurethane film for patient comfort and optimized wound healing environment.
- Viral and bacteria proof film, impermeable to fluids for safety and protection.
- Viral and bacteria proof, and provides a barrier against leakage.
- Supporting release paper and frame for ease of application.
- Limits the risk for damage of newly formed tissue.
- Easy application, also when wearing gloves.
- Conforms easily with body contours.
- Maintains a moist wound environment.
- Skin-friendly adhesive.
- Fluid impermeable.
- Secure fixation.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details