Merits Vision Sport power wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Merits Vision Sport power wheelchair is a true mid-wheel drive power wheelchair with a captain seat or pan seat option. Vision sport electric chair has a turning radius of 20" that offers excellent maneuverability to get around tight spaces. The stable base of mid-wheel drive power chair can absorb up to 250 lbs. on footplate without tipping forwarded. Vision sport features an optional power elevating seat with Joystick-SHARK controller which offers 7.5" seat elevation operates at 1/2 speed when elevated.Product includes:
- Flip-up fixed armrests
- Choice of seat: Captain or Pan seat
- Foam filled drive tires with standard seat
- Solid drive tires with power elevating seat
- U1 (34AH) batteries with 4A off-board charger
- Dynamic LiNX controller with standard seat option
- Joystick-SHARK controller with power elevating seat option
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Semi-reclining back: 135°
- Rugged independent suspension for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Dual in-line motors for enhanced efficiency, torque, range and performance
- Power seat lift offers 7.5" seat elevation & operates at 1/2 speed when elevated
|Merits Vision Sport power wheelchair|
|Seat width||18", 20"||18"|
|Seat depth||18" - 20"||18"|
|Overall dimensions||24"W x 34"L x 48.5"H||24"W x 34"L x 48.5" - 56"H|
|Front & rear casters||6" solid||6" solid|
|Mid-wheel drive tires||10" foam filled||10" solid drive|
|Product weight||184 lbs.||214 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||5 mph||5 mph|
|Driving range up to||18 miles||18 miles|
|Motor||DC 24V, 160W||DC 24V, 160W|
|Battery||12V/U1 - 34AH (2pc)||12V/U1 - 34AH (2pc)|
|Charger||4A off-board||4A off-board|
Manufacturer warrants all power wheelchairs and scooters to be free from defects in material and workmanship under the schedule below:
- Frame: 5 Years
- Electronics and motor: 18 months
- Batteries (U1, 22NF, Group 24): 1 Year
- Warranty does not cover product failure due to negligence, abuse, accident, operation outside of rated limits, commercial or institutional use, damage/wear to upholstery or tires and improper maintenance or storage.
- Any unauthorized modifications to the product will void this warranty.
- If the failure occurs within the 1-year warranty period, the failed components will be replaced with similar new or reconditioned components at sole option. Manufacturer is not responsible for labor and/or shipping charges.
- The foregoing warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Manufacturer is not liable for any consequential or incidental damages whatsoever.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- The products must be returned within 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns must have Return Authorization number (RA) clearly labeled on the box, unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All items must be in new condition, in the original boxes and have original packaging.
- There will be 20% restocking fee for all items that are being returned.
- The customer will be responsible for any damage that occurs during the return.
- The returned product will be inspected by the manufacturer upon return and a credit memo will be issued within 30 days of receipt.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Click here for detailed return policy…
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details