Churchill car seat with positioning vest
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Churchill car seat with positioning vest comes with unique positioning features which keep the child in position while using the vehicle lap and shoulder belt. The churchill car seat is a backless booster for children or adults weighing 65 to 175 lbs. Churchill car seat comes with positioning vest which is easy to put on, and features lower attachment straps that prevent the vest from riding up.
The attachment bracket kit is designed for use in vehicles that do not have LATCH. Churchill must be installed with LATCH or with the attachment bracket kit. All Vehicles 2003 and newer are equipped with LATCH in at least two rear seating positions, so there should be no installation issues for these vehicles and the attachment bracket will not be necessary. Many 2000 – 2002 models also have LATCH (See your vehicle owner’s manual to verify if LATCH is present).
For vehicles without LATCH, the attachment bracket can only be used on vehicle seats that you can slide a ruler, or similar object, from the back side of the vehicle seat through the crack in the vehicle seat (where the seat bottom and seat back come together) through to the front side of the seat. This can usually be done in mini-vans and SUVs. Generally, the attachment bracket cannot be installed in the back seat of sedans. Installation of the attachment bracket kit does require that a hole be drilled through the vehicle’s floor board.
Product comes Standard with:
- Fabric cover
- Foam padding
- Positioning vest
- Torso support system
- Belt positioning guides
- Tether extension assembly
- Lower anchor attachment straps
- Anti-slouching leg strap assembly
|Churchill Car Seat|
|Weight Range||65 lbs. - 175 lbs.||65 lbs. - 175 lbs.|
|Height Range||48" - 72"||48" - 72"|
- The manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser of the product that, if properly used strictly in accordance with the instructions and specifications included in the original packaging, it shall be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of One (1) Year from the date of original purchase.
- This warranty does not include damages due to external sources, including, but not limited to accident, negligence, misuse, neglect, alteration, repair, improper installation, improper testing or use that is not in conformance with the instructions and specifications in the instruction booklet included.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Positively no returns accepted after 3 months from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchanges of Hygiene products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.