Mextra Superabsorbent Dressing, 4" x 8" - 10/box
Mextra Superabsorbent is a non-adhesive dressing, suitable for the management of wounds with moderate to high volumes of exudate. Mextra Superabsorbent’s unique four-layer construction works in a precise sequence to deliver optimal performance. The first hydrophilic wound contact layer quickly attracts and absorbs fluid, transmitting it evenly into the second, polyester and viscose non-woven distribution layer. The third absorbent layer is made of a structured balance of superabsorbent particles and fibers. While the former absorbs fluid and transforms it into a gel, the cellular fibers enable the rest of the fluid to flow through the superabsorbent particles. This layer also stops the dressing from becoming too bulky and prevents the periwound skin from becoming macerated as a result of fluid leakage. The final layer is the fluid repellent backing, which is vapor permeable so that fluid can evaporate through it. This layer also minimizes strikethrough and remains dry, thus promoting patient comfort and protecting the periwound skin from tissue damage.
- The four layers of the dressing are: 1) Fluid acquisition 2) Distribution and direction 3) Absorption and retention 4) Protection and comfort.
- Excellent absorption and retention.
- Outer layer remains dry.
- Has protease modulating activities.
- Maintains integrity and is not bulky.
- Provides comfort for patients.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details