Microflex Supreno NonSterile Powder Free Nitrile Exam Glove, Small - 100/Box
Microflex Supreno NonSterile Powder Free Nitrile Exam Glove offers maximum dexterity and hand protection in various industrial and clean area environments. These are certified standard medical grade Nitrile gloves which are ideal for medical facilities, laboratory testing, law enforcement, pharmaceutical manufacturing and more due to their advanced barrier protection and lower pinhole rate acceptance. These gloves are constructed without natural latex rubber or powder to protect against type I skin allergies and irritations. They meet ISO 13485 manufacturing standards and ASTM D6319 standards. They are also FDA 510 compliant and meet federal regulations for food contact. Additionally, these gloves meet the requirements for NFPA 1999 standard on protective clothing for emergency medical operations. The non-stick properties resist tape and adhesives for improved efficiency on the job. The textured fingertips give them excellent grip strength in both wet and dry conditions while the ambidextrous design allows for easy wear on either hand. The polymer coating provides easy dunning and doffing for workers in a fast-paced environment while the beaded 9.5” cuff helps protect the wrists.
|Chemo Rated||Not Chemo Approved|
|Cuff Style||Beaded Cuff|
|Fingertip Thickness||0.22 mm (8.6 mil)|
|Glove Exterior||Textured Fingertips|
|Glove Interior||With Polymer Coating|
|Glove Length||Standard Cuff Length|
|Length in Inches||9.6 Inch|
|Powder Content||Powder Free|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details