Mighty lite pediatric stroller by kid kart - quick ship
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Buy it with:
Clarity COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit
QuickVue At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test Kit
Mighty lite pediatric stroller by kid kart wheelchair for children offers adjustable positioning and convenient caregiver options. Mighty lite is capable of handling complex positioning and mobility needs for short distances.
Lightweight, folding frame: A 16" wide Mighty Lite weighs only 29 lbs, making it a manageable travel wheelchair. When your family is on the go, the Mighty lite folds into a compact package to fit well in small spaces.
Adjustable seat and back angles: For a seat position fit to individual needs, the highly adjustable Mighty lite gives you the option of a 15° or 22° seat angle (tilt) and a 85°, 90°, or 95° back angle.
Positioning accessories: The Mighty lite provides optional accessories like transit option and headrest extension for versatile and customizable positioning.
Buy now and get 5% extra discount.Includes
- Three point positioning belt
- ”H” harness & padded covers
|Mighty lite pediatric stroller by kid kart|
|Product weight||29 lbs. (without footrest)|
|User weight capacity||150 lbs.|
|Back angle adjustment||85°, 90° and 95°|
|Seat angle adjustment||15° and 22°|
|Footrest position range||From 4" up to 26" in ¾" increments|
|Caster wheels||8" semi-pneumatic|
|Shipping dimensions||54" L x 19" H x 17" W|
|Average shipping weight||35 lbs.|
|Seat depth (minimum)||11.5"||13"||13.5"||15"|
|Seat depth (maximum)||13.5"||15"||15.5"||17"|
|Top of backrest to seat||22.25"||21.25"||23.75"||23.5"|
- Manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is five years.
- We warrant all manufacturer-made parts and components of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is void if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized dealer.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer's terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.