Mighty lite pediatric stroller by kid kart - rehab
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Mighty lite is a lightweight and portable special needs stroller by kid kart - rehab wheelchair for children that offers adjustable positioning and convenient caregiver options.
Lightweight, folding frame: A 16" wide Mighty Lite weighs only 29 lbs., making it a manageable travel wheelchair. When family is on the go, the Mighty lite folds into a compact package to fit well in small spaces.
Adjustable seat and back angles: For a seat position fit to individual needs, the highly adjustable Mighty lite gives you the option of a 15° or 22° seat angle (tilt) and a 85°, 90°, or 95° back angle.
Positioning accessories: Mighty Lite is available with multiple pelvic, foot and leg, ankle, thigh, head, upper extremity and trunk support options for versatile and customizable positioning of each individual.Buy now and get free 3-points positioning belt and 2% extra discount.
- Black frame
- Toggle wheel lock
- Four optional transit tie down points
- Easy to fold for lightweight, convenient transport
- Standard 10" rear wheels and 8" front caster wheels
- Easy to clean, quick drying upholstery available in navy blue or raspberry colors
|Mighty lite pediatric stroller by kid kart|
|Product weight||29 lbs. (without footrest)|
|User weight capacity||150 lbs.|
|Back angle adjustment||85°, 90° and 95°|
|Seat angle adjustment||15° and 22°|
|Footrest position range||From 4" up to 26" in ¾" increments|
|Caster wheels||8" semi-pneumatic|
|Shipping dimensions||54" L x 19" H x 17" W|
|Average shipping weight||35 lbs.|
|Seat depth (minimum)||11.5"||13"||13.5"||15"|
|Seat depth (maximum)||13.5"||15"||15.5"||17"|
|Top of backrest to seat||22.25"||21.25"||23.75"||23.5"|
- Manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is five years.
- We warrant all manufacturer-made parts and components of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is void if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized dealer.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer's terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.