Mighty lite pediatric stroller by kid kart - rehab
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Mighty lite lightweight stroller requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Stroller measurement guide
Mighty lite lightweight stroller order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Mighty lite is a lightweight and portable special needs stroller by kid kart - rehab wheelchair for children that offers adjustable positioning and convenient caregiver options.
Lightweight, folding frame: A 16" wide Mighty Lite weighs only 29 lbs., making it a manageable travel wheelchair. When family is on the go, the Mighty lite folds into a compact package to fit well in small spaces.
Adjustable seat and back angles: For a seat position fit to individual needs, the highly adjustable Mighty lite gives you the option of a 15° or 22° seat angle (tilt) and a 85°, 90°, or 95° back angle.
Positioning accessories: Mighty Lite is available with multiple pelvic, foot and leg, ankle, thigh, head, upper extremity and trunk support options for versatile and customizable positioning of each individual.
- Black frame
- Closure Strap
- Toggle wheel lock
- Four optional transit tie down points
- Easy to fold for lightweight, convenient transport
- Standard 10" rear wheels and 8" front caster wheels
- Easy to clean, quick drying upholstery available in navy blue or raspberry colors
- 3-Points Positioning Belt
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the stroller, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard stroller options are shown online.
|Mighty lite pediatric stroller by kid kart|
|Product weight||29 lbs. (without footrest)|
|User weight capacity||150 lbs.|
|Back angle adjustment||85°, 90° and 95°|
|Seat angle adjustment||15° and 22°|
|Footrest position range||From 4" up to 26" in ¾" increments|
|Caster wheels||8" semi-pneumatic|
|Shipping dimensions||54" L x 19" H x 17" W|
|Average shipping weight||35 lbs.|
|Seat depth (minimum)||11.5"||13"||13.5"||15"|
|Seat depth (maximum)||13.5"||15"||15.5"||17"|
|Top of backrest to seat||22.25"||21.25"||23.75"||23.5"|
- Manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is five years.
- We warrant all manufacturer-made parts and components of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is void if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized dealer.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer's terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.