Milford person lift - travel package
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Milford person lift allows for simple wheelchair to car transfer without limiting your choice of vehicles or seating positions. Milford Person Lift's superior safety aspects, you can also sit up front as a passenger and enjoy the company of your family and loved ones.
Milford person lift is designed to lift a maximum user weight of 330 lbs. Milford lift provides emergency switch and optional manual operation.
|Milford vehicle standard package|
|Milford person lift with fitting kit|
- Removable installation
- Lightweight construction
- Fits almost all cars and autos
- Can be used by the person or helper
- Sling sizes: extra-small to extra-large
- Can be fitted in the front or rear of autos
AutoChair milford person lift
Disabled car transfer with the milford person lift
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Milford Person Lift comes with 1 Year of Transferable Warranty.
- The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.