Milliken Assist Silver Absorbent Dressing, 24" x 36" - 20/case
Assist Silver Dressing is designed specifically for the management of skin and skin substitute graft applications where low adherence is paramount. A proprietary porous, non-adherent layer was added to the AFM layer to reduce the risk of dressing adherence at removal. The proprietary Active Fluid Management technology pumps fluid in one direction through the AFM layer away from the patient, while providing antimicrobial protection and a moist environment.
- Continuously removes excess exudates, bacteria and harmful toxins.
- Minimizes the risk of maceration.
- Protects healthy intact skin.
- Pumps moisture away from patient.
- Can be applied directly to grafts and does not require prewetting/rewetting.
- Change only the secondary dressing as needed.
- Less wound bed disturbance.
- Low-adherent layer makes for easier dressing removal.
- Stays flexible and moves with the patient.
- Conformable and easy to use on difficult-to-dress areas.
- Proprietary ceramic silver ion technology.
- Powerful controlled release of silver inhibits a broad-spectrum of infection causing microbes including antibiotic-resistant strains.
- Proven to last up to seven days.
- Activated by the body's own sodium.
- Indications: Partial thickness burns, skin grafts, donor sites, lacerations, abrasions, stage II to IV dermal ulcers (Vascular, Venous, Pressure and Diabetic) and incisions.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details