Molift Raiser Pro sit-to-stand patient lift - special package
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Services available:resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Molift Raiser Pro Promotion Package Includes:
- Molift Raiser Pro
- Raiser Strap with Sliding Sleeve - Large
Molift Raiser Pro sit-to-stand patient lift is ideal in confined spaces, for instance in toilets. Molift Raiser Pro ensures safe, active standing support during short transfers, such as between beds and wheelchairs/shower chairs. Molift Raiser Pro is stable and can turn within its own radius which makes it very easy to manoeuvre. It assists carers when carrying out transfers with minimum risk of injury. Molift Raiser Pro helps users to train and rehabilitate in all healthcare environments, during every transfer so mobilisation can begin early, right in the intensive care unit. The user can initially improve their balance when sitting and standing up. Molift Raiser Pro always provides safe support.
Molift Raiser Pro gives the user the opportunity to use their own muscle power during a transfer. The natural movement pattern is stimulated and the ergonomic design makes the user feel safe during the entire transfer. Molift Raiser Pro is intuitive which makes it easy to understand and use. Molift Raiser Pro is suitable for use with a single carer and our User Guide reflects this.Features:
- A versatile handle: The handle has a soft warm feel and is designed to provide optimal grip. The many grip possibilities offer both the user and carer a comfortable grip.
- Central brake: A central mechanism makes braking convenient for the carer. A one-foot touch on one side and you get auditive feedback when it’s activated. Safe and efficient.
- One-hand adjustment: With a gentle one-hand grip, the leg support is easily adjusted. The central braking mechanism can be controlled from a standing position, rather than kneeling. The leg support has soft and hygienic padding with lateral support and divided pads.
- Low step-on height: The base height is only 35 mm. To facilitate the placement of the feet, there are visible contours and an anti-slip feature on the stand surface.
|Molift Raiser Pro sit-to-stand patient lift|
|Safe working load||330 lbs.|
|Total weight||31.3 lbs.|
|Materials||Steel, Plastic, Aluminum,TPR|
- Manufacturer warrants that the Product and the components of the Product are free from defects in material and workmanship, and comply with the Specifications, for a period of Five (5) Years.
- In case of Product containing batteries, the warranty period for the Batteries is One (1) Year.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- To facilitate the process for returns/concerns, please fill in theenclosed form and contact Customer Service.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.