Molift RgoSling comfort net highback
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Molift RgoSling comfort net highback is particularly suitable when the sling is to be left underneath the user in a chair or wheelchair, and for users with muscular or skeletal pain. RgoSling comfort net highback is a full body support sling which is fabricated in a soft net mesh polyester material that breathes well and dries very quickly. Comfort net highback sling provides good support for the entire back. RgoSling comfort highback is a high back model which puts the user into a more posteriorly tilted position. Molift comfort net highback comes with shoulder straps that has unique sliding loop, which provides smooth transition from lying to sitting position and vice versa. RgoSling comfort highback must be applied with the user in a lying position.Features:
- Sliding loops: Sliding loops gives a balanced weight distribution
- Maximum comfort: Designed to distribute weight and pressure evenly for maximum comfort
- Anatomical shape: Anatomic design allows for the natural curvature of the spine and stops the user from sliding
- Flip up labeling system: Clear and visible information for the everyday need. Maintenance information flipped up behind the main label
|Small||50||127||37||94||55 - 110 lbs.|
|Medium||54||136||41||103||99 - 210 lbs.|
|Large||57||145||47||119||198 - 353 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants that the Product and the components of the Product are free from defects in material and workmanship, and comply with the Specifications, for a period of Five (5) Years.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details