Molift RgoSling net highback
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Molift RgoSling highback net sling provides support for the body and for the head as well. RgoSling highback net sling allows the user to have a slightly inclined position which is suitable for users with impaired trunk and head stability. Molift highback net sling comes with soft net mesh polyester material, which breathes well and dries very quickly. RgoSling net sling is especially suitable for shower and bathing situations. The mesh version has the same shape and features as the padded versions, such as sliding loops, application pocket in the back and straps for increased weight distribution in the leg parts. Molift RgoSling is an all-round sling that fits most users and hoisting situations in homecare and institutional environments. RgoSling features shoulder straps which have unique Molift sliding loops, to secure a comfortable and safe position for the users.Features:
- Sliding loops: Sliding loops gives a balanced weight distribution
- Guide pockets: Pockets in the back and on the leg rests facilitate application, primarily in sitting position
- Flip up labeling system: Clear and visible information for the everyday need. Maintenance information flipped up behind the main label
- Color codes for easy fitting: Color-code system of the leg straps makes it easy to identify the different heights when attaching to the sling bar
- Leg support: Padded leg support with the unique placement of the strap, distributing the pressure on the thigh and thereby increasing the comfort
|XX small||22||55||21||54||7||18||26 - 37 lbs.|
|X small||25||63||25||63||8||20||37 - 55 lbs.|
|Small||27||69||27||69||11||27||55 - 110 lbs.|
|Medium||30||76||30||76||13||33||99 - 210 lbs.|
|Large||36||91||36||91||16||40||198 - 353 lbs.|
|X large||42||106||42||106||20||52||353 - 529 lbs.|
|XX large||48||121||48||121||26||66||507 - 660 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants that the Product and the components of the Product are free from defects in material and workmanship, and comply with the Specifications, for a period of Five (5) Years.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details